20/04/2012

Paul Mccartney Rocks Bogota















Paul latest stop of his On The Run Tour,was Bogota,Colombia,and the fans were treated to a special song in the form of "Hope Of Deliverence",from his 1993 Album"Off The Ground",how cool is that,I love that song ,and I'm happy that Paul is making major changes in his setlists,as if he seems more confortable with his back catalog from the solo years.
those Colombian are so lucky.
Set List:

  1. Magical Mystery Tour
  2. Junior's Farm
  3. All My Loving
  4. Venus and Mars/Jet
  5. Got to Get You into My Life
  6. Sing the Changes
  7. The Night Before
  8. Let Me Roll It
  9. Paperback Writer
  10. The Long and Winding Road
  11. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
  12. My Valentine
  13. Maybe I'm Amazed
  14. Things We Said Today
  15. Hope of Deliverance
  16. And I Love Her
  17. Blackbird
  18. Here Today
  19. Dance Tonight
  20. Mrs. Vandebilt
  21. Eleanor Rigby
  22. Something
  23. Band on the Run
  24. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
  25. Back in the USSR
  26. I've Got a Feeling
  27. A Day in the Life/Give Peace a Chance
  28. Let It Be
  29. Live and Let Die
  30. Hey Jude
     
  31. Encore: Lady Madonna
  32. Day Tripper
  33. Get Back
     
  34. Encore 2: Yesterday
  35. Helter Skelter
  36. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

No comments: