25/03/2012

Rotterdam






Rotterdam set list:
The setlist of the concert in Rotterdam :

Hello Goodbye
Junior's Farm
All My Loving
Venus and Mars
Rock Show
jet
Drive My Car
Sing the Changes
The Night Before
Let Me Roll It
Foxy Lady
Paperback Writer

The Long and Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
My Valentine
Maybe I'm Amazed

I've Just Seen a Face
I Will
Blackbird
here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vanderbilt
Eleanor Rigby
Ram It
Something
Yellow Submarine

Band on the Run
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
Back in the U.S.S.R.
I've Got A Feeling
A Day In The Life
Give Peace A Chance

Let It Be
Live And Let Die
Hey Jude

Day Tripper
The Word
All You Need Is Love
She Loves you
Get Back

Yesterday

Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures.
But eh... Ram It?! :)
David

Nawel said...

Thanks David,it's "Ram On" ofcourse .