27/11/2011

Paul Live In Bologna







Paul started the Europeen leg of his "On The Run Tour"in Bologna yesterday,and man the set list included some surprises,three never before performed tracks. Paul performed Come And Get It, The Word and All You Need Is Love as a solo artist for the first time ever.


Here is the set list and some vids,enjoy.
• Magical Mystery Tour

• Juniors Farm

• All My Loving

• Jet

• Got To Get You Into My Life

• Sing The Changes

• Night Before

• Let Me Roll It

• Paperback Writer

• Long and Winding Road

• 1985

• Come and Get It

• Maybe I'm Amazed

• I'm Looking Through You

• And I Love Her

• Blackbird

• Here Today

• Dance Tonight

• Mrs Vanderbilt

• Eleanor Rigby

• Something

• Band on the Run

• Ob la di, Ob la da

• Back in the USSR

• I Gotta Feeling

• A Day in the Life/Give Peace A Chance

• Let it Be Live and Let Die

• Hey Jude

• The Word/All You Need Is Love

• Day Tripper \Get Back

• Yesterday

• Helter Skelter

• Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End





3 comments:

Laura said...

wow lucky Italians

Laura said...

wow lucky Italians

Anonymous said...

The Word AND Come and Get It? More oldies, Paul!!!

Since 1963