09/10/2014

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary Sir Paul and lady Nancy Mccartney


























Out of the blue, I met this girl and we started talking and she happened to say, ‘I knew Linda.’ So that was emotional. I wouldn’t meet, typically, many people who knew Linda, and who knew her during her cancer treatment – and Nancy did. She’s a cancer survivor herself. So it got very deep, very quickly, and it was like, ‘What the hell was that?’ And then I ran into her a couple of more times on the holiday, and we got to know each other and started dating. So the song is about that, about this depth of emotion, of feeling – but totally being scared to say or do anything about it. Like a tongue-tied teenager.

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Superb photographs! This is just an amazing article. Thanks for sharing. I am also going to celebrate my 7th wedding anniversary pretty soon. We have decided to book a semi private beach as location for vows in Houston. So excited for it.