17/05/2014

Get well soon Paul.


Sir Paul Mccartney has been forced to postpone the first show of his Japanese after coming down with a virus.
The Beatles star was due to kick off his mini-tour in the capital Tokyo on Saturday (17May14), but he has fallen sick and doctors advised him to cancel the show.
MCCartney hopes he will be healthy enough to perform on Sunday (18May14) and reschedule the postponed show for Monday (19May14).
A notice was posted on his Twitter.com account, which reads, "Thank you for such a beautiful and warm welcome to your country. I've unfortunately had to postpone tonight's show in Tokyo. I came down with a virus on Friday and following a visit from doctors, I've been told not to perform tonight.
"I am very sorry to all my fans as I was greatly looking forward to the concert, but the situation is out of my hands. Along with the doctors, I'm doing all I can to ensure I will be better for tomorrow night's show and the rest of my time in Japan. We are planning to replay this show on Monday. I really hope you can make it. Love, Paul."
The Asian leg of his Out There! tour is due to continue in Osaka on 24 May (14), before moving to South Korea.

No comments: