27/02/2010

More Videos Of James In Liverpool



My Friend

The Sound Of My Voice

I Love You Dad

Article fromThe Sun

Macca’s son in label dilemma

AS his first headline tour winds across the UK, JAMES McCARTNEY has a big decision to make - a stack of offers from all the major labels.


The rocker has just completed work on his as-yet-untitled debut album, produced by his dad SIR PAUL's right-hand man DAVID KAHN.

James is in a luxurious position as Universal, EMI, Warner and Sony, plus a host of indies, want the strummer on their books.

I'm told: "James is really happy with the album and is enjoying playing live. All he's got to worry about is who he's going to sign with.

He fuses influences such as NIRVANA and FLEETWOOD MAC into a new sound.

I saw him at two secret gigs last year and was impressed.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I enjoy your blog!